I have been the lamest blogger lately due to many factors: not enough time in the day, finally joined facebook, been trying to keep up with master crafter neighbors and make halloween stuff and doing my 30 day shred! I do miss it though so since it is November and the month to be thankful I want to dedicate this month to all the blessings in my life because I really do have so many. Today I am so thankful to have boys. They do funny things, maybe just seems funny to me because I am a girl but I love that we are different and I can learn from them. The other day Corban brought me a handful of squirming worms. I said, ewwwe, yucky and of course he repeated me and dropped the worms. I hope that doesn't keep him from digging in the dirt for bugs.
I have learned that boys really are sensitive, sometimes more than girls and that they need reassurance too. Gavin is proving to be a snuggly one, loves to be close to me and I have to admit, . I love it. Corban is learning about his emotions and now tells me when he is sad. If he gets hurt or is tired he looks at me and says, . . saaaad. I can't forget to mention my other most important boy, . . he is funny too. He got this new application for his phone and has had so much fun turning us all into different people. Here are a few samples:



I am thankful for boys, and my boys specifically. I hope I can do a good job of teaching them how to be hardworking, honest and humble men, that has really been on my mind lately. I know the example of their father will have the most profound effect on them. The world really does need good men today and how cool that the lord trusts me with the challenge of raising them.
1 comment:
Love the pics, but you really need to post one of yourself. They are amazing!
Post a Comment