I am so lucky, I have a very happy baby who spends most of his awake time smiling. I could not believe it at first, but I got a few more witnesses and pictures to prove it. This all started at two weeks old!!! I could be having the most overwhelming day and when he smiles at me it brings me back to all the reasons why I LOVE to be a mom.
It has been so fun with Gavin lately, it's like this: I am so baby hungry but I actually have my very own baby to smell, nibble on and hold. My favorite thing is watching him fall asleep in my arms and feeling his tiny lungs breathe in and out. I just can't get enough of him, he is so hot right now.

5 comments:
I can't believe he is just so smiley! Gavin is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to hold the little guy next week!
yum!
Mel he is so cute! cant wait to meet him!
He reminds me of Brittany...she was always smiling!!!
I miss that perfect little face, love you guys!
Post a Comment