Today was Gavin's blessing and for a mother, such an emotional day. Watching my husband bless our son and share all the things he has the potential to live up to and everything we hope for him to become. Right now he is our easy going, happy smiling baby but how cool to hear him be talked about as the man he will be. Just a few things that stood out, Matt talked about being blessed with Charity and marrying his sweetheart at the right place and time.
Are you in love with this face? Me too.
Gavin and Coleman, just weeks apart I think they will be best buddies. Connelly is so good with the babes, both kinds!

Isn't he so handsome in his suit!
All of the cousins! Right now Corban is obsessed with his cousin Connelly. Connelly is the first word I hear when he wakes up and the last thing I hear him say when he goes to bed. He is pretty cool and very handsome so I can see why he is so infatuated!.jpg)
And thanks to Daveed for these awesome pictures!

3 comments:
What a beautiful little family. Mel you look so happy and pretty! :) I'm glad it was such a great day.
You have such a beautiful family!! How fun that all the cousins were there. You look good mel, green suits you!
Mel, you're little family is so so adorable! And you look BEAUTIFUL!! you really do!
Post a Comment