I love my babies, and I love getting beautiful pictures taken of them,
I can't wait for you to scroll down and see these pictures of Gavin, I feel like it is the closest thing to seeing him through my eyes since I just can't seem to capture him right when I take pictures of him. He has these piercing blue eyes that filled me with his empathy when I first saw him. I was so tired and my body felt so broken but I saw his eyes and felt his love and gratitude for all I had been through for his sake. Can you feel it too?
it is worth all the gold I have. I have a wonderfully talented friend named Kim who took these of Gavin and to her I say, thank you, thank you.
I can't wait for you to scroll down and see these pictures of Gavin, I feel like it is the closest thing to seeing him through my eyes since I just can't seem to capture him right when I take pictures of him. He has these piercing blue eyes that filled me with his empathy when I first saw him. I was so tired and my body felt so broken but I saw his eyes and felt his love and gratitude for all I had been through for his sake. Can you feel it too?
Here are just a few favorites:
I will always look at these pictures to remember how innocent and pure Gavin was when he came to us, and to do our best to help him to stay pure but to grow strong.
As you can tell, he was born with lots of straight, dark, long hair,and little michelin arms like his brother.
As Kim pointed out to me, this is proof that a two-week old can smile at you.



My two boys.
This picture is so telling, . . you see Corban had to warm up to his new baby brother. He has warmed up a lot more now but I have heard at week three it is the hardest for the older sibling when they realize this new baby is here to stay, but by about six months, you just can't imagine them not being together.

5 comments:
I absolutely LOVE these pictures. I already knew my grandsons were adorable, but these photos prove it. P.S. Your blog looks great - love the updates.
Good job Melody..........adorable!!
I love the pictures. Gavin is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your little guys, I wish I lived closer and could see them in person. For now, I will just be grateful that you share them on your blog!
Could these pictures be any cuter?? I love it and cant wait to meet the little man for myself!
wow kim does such a great job. I need to get her. Gavin is so cute!
Post a Comment