
Have you ever watched a newborn sleep? In their deepest sleep they start to practice their facial emotions. The other day I heard the tiniest laugh followed by the tiniest gummy smile. With the help of Sheryl, I caught it right in time for you to enjoy too. I can't wait to hear him laugh with his brother. My dad used to say that his greatest joys came in watching us siblings play and laugh with one another and now I think I am beginning to understand.
3 comments:
I totally know what you mean about practicing their facial expressions, Coleman still does that sometimes. Mel, I want to hold little Gavin so bad! Why do you live so far away?
I totally agree with your dad, there is not greater joy, as a parent, than to hear your little boys play. Gavin is a sweet little guy! Thanks for sharing.
He's soo cute! Wish my kids weren't sick so I could take his cute pics soon!
Post a Comment