When I try to teach Corban about his little brother in my belly, he shows me his belly and says he has a baby too so of course he wanted to be in this picture to show off his baby.
What I will miss about being pregnant:
-All of the funny comments you get: "Wow you are huge, are you sure your not having twins." or,. I can tell by the way you are carrying this baby that you are having a girl, or a boy." or,. . all of the labor stories you hear at the grocery store etc. Not to mention funny comments you overhear people say. The other day I walked past some kids having a water gun fight and I overheard one kid say, " Dude, I dare you to squirt that lady in the belly!" Now that is just funny, kinda wish he would have done it.
- People are so nice and you get stuff for FREE! So far I have gotten free parking at the fair and beach, free copies of 15$ worth of stuff at Kinkos free desserts at 3 different resturants, free whale watching tickets, free tickets to magic shows just to name a few. I could count it as my carnie charm but even I am not THAT good.
- Using my belly as Corban's train track. He also started this new thing where he will put stickers all over my belly and rearrange them during church. I am constantly making sure I don't miss any stickers before I go in public.
-Not feeling bad to ask for help out at the grocery store.
-Getting a foot massage from Matt almost every night.
- How awesome your hair and nails grow.
- Getting to cut at the front of any bathroom line.
and of course, feeling this baby move inside of me.
But all good things must come to an end, and we have even more to look forward to as we add another perfect little man to our family. New carseat is in the car, bags are packed and I absolutely CANNOT get any bigger. Baby Odell, we are ready for you, please come soon!
9 comments:
you're so cute Mel! miss you!
I can't wait to meet the little man! Graham will be so lucky to have a little buddy to play with!
i cant believe how tiny you still are with just a big belly! you look great mel! Man, I never got that much free stuff but i did hear some funny comments and now all the attention is on coleman instead of me...I'm loving that! I cant wait to meet him, you better call me when you go into labor. :)
Oh my goodness Mel, you look adorable! I am dying at all the funny comments people say. They can be so tacky! "You are HUUUGE!" MY sis in law told me how she always hated that one :) Way to go on all the free stuff! Yes, it could be the pregnancy but also remember..that's just Mel!! Carnie style for life! Love you and good luck this next week with your new addition!
I keep checking my phone, I am SO excited!!! I love you guys and cant wait for another perfect nephew :)
Mel, you have got to be the CUTEST pregnant lady, ever! You are such a sweet mom and I'm excited to meet Gavin! Also, please let me know when Corban is coming over--I don't have a phone, so call Dustin's! I love your family!
Wow, you like so many more things than I do about being prego! :) Just be glad you live outside of Utah when you're prego...you definitely don't get free things here. In fact, people don't even open the door for you! :) Congrats on the new little guy!
Mel! I'm SOOO excited for you, Matt and Corbin. I can't believe its time already for you to have the baby. I don't know if Kristie told you, but Kev and I are expecting in March and I'm so excited! Now are kids can be buddies when we come back to CA. Thanks for your post, now I know all the things I can look forward too as I keep getting bigger. :)
Take care and good luck with the delivery!!
Kellie A
Mel, as much as I love your pregnant belly, I can't look at this post another time, I need to see pictures of Gavin! Come on cell phone pics just don't do it justice and he's so cute...put up some more! :) love you - call me if you need anything!
Post a Comment