I finally got a camera! Here are some pictures I took yesterday of my little man. He is becoming such a little boy. He wants to use his own fork so bad. Yesterday we had his first lesson and he did very well. Here are the words he says: Momma, Da Da, ball, dog, shoe, no no, stop. He also waves for me to "come here." His favorite thing right now is to push his little car around the house, he knows how to turn it so well. We are so proud of him, but please don't grow up so fast!
3 comments:
great job on your banner! It is awesome!
oh my gosh, i love the picture of you teaching him to use a fork!! mel, I'm not just saying this, corban really is the cutest thing!! and, LOVE the banner! so cute!
I love you guys :)He is such a little man, I cant believe how big he is. I love his personality and loved seeing you guys lastnight. Lets have a craft day sister!!!
Post a Comment