What does a girl with no Cable TV do while her baby is sleeping? Projects!, These are just a few I am proud of.
A thankful banner! This one was really intimidating for me but Autie and Lauren walked me through it. It was a lot of sewing but I loved it! Thanks mom, getting such good use out of my sewing machine.
Here is one of the letters up close. If you go to Autie's blog she made a tutorial and it is awesome.
www.jeffandautie.blogspot.com
Practice for the wedding cake

Halloween cupcakes!

Got the idea for this online, can't remember where but thought it was cute and that I would get more use out of the word FALL. My dad cut these blocks for me and even sanded them. Thanks DAD! I also sprayed some sticks black for a scary tree.

Anyone have good Christmas decoration ideas? I can't wait for Christmas. Stay tuned for a snowman family I am going to do over thanksgiving.
8 comments:
Look at you crafty woman! I love them all! Good job!
So cute! I wish we lived by each other and could join forces! ;) I have some idea for Christmas, I'll have to email them to you sometime. Miss you!
Ah! you are so creative! I loved seeing that FALL craft in your house and knowing that you just made it! Good job. Who's cake are you doing? I will put the pics up of the rest of the cali trip ASAP!! love you
look how cute and crafty you are!! i'm working on a few projects right now too!!
Melody! It was so fun getting to catch up with you yesterday! Thank you so much for going on a walk with me! I loved it! We will have to get together more often while I'm not working!
PS - it makes me SO HAPPY that you already have Christmas music playing on your blog! I'm so excited! We will have to go to the tree lighting again this year!
cute! and i have some christmas ideas.....
Hey! Its Melanie, Jenns old friend! I found your blog and wanted to say hi! You got one cute little boy! :)
bascomandcompany.blogspot.com
Post a Comment