Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Morning Chaos

Yesterday was crazy, we had just got home from surfing and playing all day in Cardiff so I was doing laundry, unpacking, feeding Corban breakfast, doing dishes, answering the phone for Harrison Greeting Cards, showing the vacant apartment, (I am a multi-tasker), and I left Corban in the highchair with his plastic spoon he was happily banging on the tray so I could grab some laundry. Within 20 seconds, I noticed that he had what looked like, squash baby food on his tray. Confused I knew he had nothing on his tray when I left so I examined the food a little closer to discover it was his poop! That's right he had poop all over his tray and hands and spoon. He had a little blow-out and it was everywhere. I just didn't know where to start to I talked myself through it and took him to the tub and washed everything in sight. I am getting grossed out just thinking about this, you can just imagine it was all over me too. I just don't know what made him want to touch it and bring it up on his tray. Just when I thought it was safe to leave Corban in highchair, I learned it's not. So here is his poop story, everyone has to have at least one.

p.s. I broke my camera!! I am saving so I can post cute pictures of Corban soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to say that's probably just the first of those stories. Glad you couldn't take a picture!
Grandma Odell

Heidi Ann said...

What a perfect time to loose your camera! That saved us ALL from getting nauseous ;) Oh man, when they play with their poop...that has got to be a fun stage! You are the best mom Mel. Love you!