Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Walking


Guess who's walking! My little cowboy. He started off with this little walker, still doesn't have the steering down yet as you can see but now has walking mastered without his walker. I rewarded him like any mom would with some new shoes so now I won't cringe letting him walk around outside and in public getting his feet dirty, so maybe it is a present for us both. Anyways Corban we are so proud of you and are excited for how our lives will change now that you are on the move.

3 comments:

Brandon and Kim Waldron said...

So big & So cute! I just want to kiss his cheeks! I love his little hat, what a good boy!

Hoagland Family said...

So fun! Sienna just got that same little walker. It's so much fun to see your little guy growing up!

Myra said...

My sweetie! He's darling.