Monday, June 15, 2009

Crawling, . . and teeth!

It has been so exciting to watch Corban learn how to do little things. The first time he smiles, sits up, eats solids and now, . . crawling! The other day I left him in the living room and ran to my bedroom to grab something and out of the corner of my eye I see a little head bobbing up and down peeking through the door and a big cheesy smile! It is so cute how he will follow me around the house as fast as he can. He started with an army crawl and he hasn't totally mastered keeping his oversized belly off the ground when he moves but he is doing pretty good and we are so proud of him. I definitely have to watch him better now that he is on the move but I am so excited for him to experience the world on his hands and knees.

Another victory for Corban is now he has his four bottom teeth. Nothing on the top yet. Can you see his little chompers in this picture? His first two teeth came at about 7 months.



He is still weighing in at about 20 lbs and eating rice cereal, squash, carrots, peas, green beans, apple sauce and mommy's favorite bananas! We also started giving him some little yogurt bites that he likes to snack on. Right now we are trying to teach him sign language and teach some highchair manners since he thinks it is funny to spit out all of his food on his Dad. (I think it is kinda funny too.)

He likes to clap his hands and wave and says mamamamamamamamama all day long. Best sound I have ever heard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute I can hardly stand it!
Grandma Odell

Kim said...

I love love love these pictures! He is so delightful! I can't get enough of him!