Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beach Photoshoot

Today Corban and I went to watch Matt surf. I love watching Matt do something he loves and I always knew I had to marry someone who loved the ocean like I did. My secret dream was to marry a surfer so I could play with our kids on the beach while dad was surfing, (sometimes mom too). So as simple and funny as it is, I thought it would be important to document that I am so blest to see a small dream come true.

I love this picture, it took Corban a minute to figure out that the man coming out of the water was his dad.


I think he is trying to impersonate small paul the monkey in this one.

Last time I put him in the sand, he didn't really like it but this time he was so brave digging into the sandwith both hands. He just couldn't get enough of it. Everything was going great until he fell face first into the sand. This picture breaks my heart.

but he got right back on the horse after I brushed him off and went back to it.


Matt taking a left at 9th street

I think he is just happy to be outside, wind blowing in his hair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corban looks like a little model at a photoshoot in the last one!

Sheryl

Autumn said...

Send me your number through email abarneshb@mac.com so I can invite you to surf! Went this morning at 6:45 w/ my son, his friend, Amber Baltzer & Katie Graves was suppose to meet us but slept through her alarm! Come surf with the girls!

KelBelle said...

Corban is seriously the cutest baby!! Good for Matt to catch a few waves!