Last weekend I had my first baby shower, It made me so excited for the baby to come. The whole theme was children's literature so I got a lot of cute books to start reading to the belly. I only have a few pictures posted here but Sheryl did an amazing job at finding creative games, (guess the body part in the sonogram picture), making amazing food and being the best party host ever. I definitely got spoiled with some good gifts too; a diaper bag, cute clothes, breast pump, baby swing and play gym to name a few. Thanks everyone!!

Have you ever seen a cuter baby shower cake than this? The best part was how good it was. Sheryl is the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for, she even made it in my favorite colors. Thanks Sheryl!!!

I think this was one of my favorite gifts from the shower, a little v-neck sweater from Brazil wrapped in a hand-knit beanie, I was cracking up. Love you Mandie!!!
3 comments:
That cake rocks!!!
mel this is the cutest!!!I wish i could've gone! p.s. this is britt
that is such an adorable baby shower cake!
Post a Comment