Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm in my third trimester!!

I can't believe that I'm already in my third trimester of being pregnant. So far, first trimester was a big trial with being sick and tired, second trimester, I felt like a new woman and loved life, third trimester, I'm starting to feel big, very big. I'll let you see for yourself. I still love the fact that a real person is growing inside of me and love feeling him move. He is at the point now where is recognizes Matt's voice and responds by moving and kicking, it is the most incredible thing I have ever seen. My doctor says I am doing well and right on track. I look forward to my doctor's appointment every two weeks when I can hear the baby's heartbeat. I can't wait to be a mommy.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you!! I did'nt know you were that far along. You are sooooo stinkin cute. We need to get together sometime,, we want to see you guys.

Jeff and Stephanie said...

I can't believe that you and Holly are both in your third trimester! Where does the time go!?!? I can't wait! PS - Let me know a date so we can start planning a shower!

The Dunns said...

Look how cute you are!!!!

Erin said...

HEy its erin and romney! I saw your blog on the other ellsworhths and wanted to say hi. Congratulations on being pregnant. That is so exciting!! WEll knowing you guys are in so cal we should meet up!!!