A few weekends ago I was reunited with such a good friend of mine, Heidi Hughes. We were roomates in Hawaii and clicked right away. We had so many fun experiences cleaning Jeanie's mansion and talking about finding our dream husbands. She has always been so positive and encouraging for me to go after my dreams, including helping me go on my mission. Heidi and her boyfriend, Kyle stayed with us for a few days and it was so nice to see them. Here's a few pictures from their trip. Love you Heids, thank you for bringing your sunshine back into my life!
The pier on Main street

At Matt's softball game, Kyle joined the team for the night!


Aren't they the cutest couple?

Here is Heidi's harp CD. She is so multi-talented, this girl has it all. She even flew out to Cali for my wedding and played her harp at my reception, (When you wish upon a star). Way to go Heids! I'm so proud of you.

1 comment:
You are my favorite sweetie! I can't thank you enough for the trip and also for your friendship throughout the years. You truly inspire ME and make me go for my dreams...espcaping to Hawaii before the mish for some "Mel time". Thank you for all the talks and all the suport. I love you and Matt and can't wait to meet your new future missionary baby boy!
Post a Comment