Friday, January 27, 2017

My Cub Scout

Corban recently started to let me take his picture again when he realized he wasn't going to be in our memory books. I took this right before taking his to cub scouts last week. I love him in his uniform. He is so innocent and so pure. He loves learning and so excited about life. Right now he loves art, we just made a Michelangelo sculpture together and I will have to post a picture of it. He couldn't learn enough about the Titanic and then we discovered that we actually had some Odell Ancestors who were on the Titanic. He is a great reader and loves reading at night with his headlamp. Right now he is reading the American Boys Handy Book and learning all kinds of animal traps and slingshots he can make. I love him, I love his smile and I am so proud of him.

No comments: