I never knew my boys to be so sensitive and protective. Harper is only a month old and she is already changing the dynamics of our family, . . . for the better. They want to hold, hug, kiss, touch, feed and LOVE her every minute. Can you think of anything more wonderful for a mother? Corban told me the other day Harper is his little marshmello. Everday Gavin says, i want her.



3 comments:
She is so beautiful and your boys are just as precious as always. The love in your sweet family is enormous.
I love the pictures! It is amazing how tender boys can be with a little sister! It has been 13 weeks, and my boys are still that way with Aurora...I hope it never ends! I am so happy for your and Matt:)
So sweet! Yes, she is lovely with or without a headband! :) Gavin looks so grown up with his hair cut.
Post a Comment