Monday, June 4, 2012

Six Years

This was us six years ago. I felt so calm and confident on my wedding day because I knew this was the man I wanted to give myself to and share my life with. I read a quote from Elder Maxwell on marriage last night and it sums up how I feel with Matt. He said, "Marry someone who is your better in some respects so that your eternal partnership is one of compensating competencies." Where I am lacking, I have learned a lot from Matt and it has helped me feel more complete.


Now six years later, some things have changed but what has changed the most is my love for this man now that I see him as a father and the closeness I feel with him as we have relied on eachother through the good and bad things in our lives.

No comments: