Monday, July 11, 2011

Do You Know . .

. . . how hard it is to hold this baby without squeezing him or grinding your teeth.



He is becoming a little boy but I can only think of him as my baby. He is walking now with a walker and stands up on his own. He babbles so much and mimicks everything you do. He is starting to eat more real food and is a very fast crawler.


I ran in the other room the other day to grab something and I came back to this. . .



Corban decided he would feed his brother breakfast and as you can tell, Gavin was in heaven.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Good thing you hadn't left the milk out too!!

Heidi Ann said...

This is soooo funny Mel! Of COURSE Corbyn gave him the whole box! Every kids dream! He is the cutest. They both are. And so are you. Love you to death.