Last night Matt and I sat on the couch together. Our boys were clean and sleeping soundly in their beds with full bellies. Matt looked at me and said, my dream would be to have Corban and Gavin be the same age right now so I could snuggle their chubby little bodies at the same time. I pictured my two babies naked, right out of the bath smelling good and happy and doing just that. This is the closest I will ever get to that dream but I thought it was too irresistible to keep to myself.
Gavin at 6 months

Corban at 5 months

I cannot get enough of my babies right now!
1 comment:
Mel you guys already live a dream! Your boys are so cute and I love that they can play together!! I think it's good that they aren't the same age, so they can teach eachother and teach you one at a time and also so you can have one baby to snuggle and one toddler to play with!! We can't wait to see you guys so soon!!!
Post a Comment