Friday, June 25, 2010

Britt's Shower

I am so lucky, I get to be pregnant with my little sister! Which means my kids will have more awesome cousins to play with. Britt came down from Utah in her last trimester for a shower and of course we had to go all out. Here are some highlights:


5 of the 9 sisters. I love being with them.
Of course Chair did the best cupcakes ever


The most rad diaper cake I have ever seen

The only bummer, the shower was the same day as the fire on the 91 so Corban and I spent 5 hours on the freeway! Small price to pay to spend some time with my family. Hopefully we will have a picture of baby Coleman soon.

1 comment:

Dixons said...

Hey girl! Fun to see what you guys have been up to. Corban and Sienna need to play together. I know they will love each other. :) Miss you! Can we please play in August when we come to the beach!?