Monday, June 7, 2010

Beach Day

I know you are probably thinking how many more pictures can I see of Corban? Well this one is more for the family so sorry for my obsession with my cute son. Britt and David came in town so she got some really cute pictures of Corban at the beach. Matt and David went surfing and we just played in the sand. It was such a fun day, wish they lived closer to us.





love his hair in this one!




Just chillin'



Always on the move

When I look at these pictures, I can see the little independent man he is becoming and I have to remind myself that he is not my little baby anymore. The other night I just thought it sounded so good to rock him to sleep so I tried to cradle him in my glider and we were both so uncomfortable. With the pertruding baby bump and my lack of arm length, I could hardly cradle him but he did give me a few moments of satisfaction and I pretended he was my baby again. I am learning how important it is to savor and appreciate every stage you are in with your babies because it does not last long. As soon as I laid him in his bed, he stretched his body out like a man and went to sleep.

3 comments:

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Such good advice, I'm gonna have to remember that!

KelBelle said...

i love you, mel! you are a great, loving mother! you can post as many pictures of corban as you want bc he is super cutiepie!

Vince & Karyn said...

I never get tires of looking at pictures of Corban!! He is so amazing.