Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What I love about Easter

Easter is such a fun holiday, I love the symbolism of new life, it always makes me want to challenge myself to live a more fulfilling life. Remembering what the Savior did for us makes me want to take advantage of the life I have.
I love getting new Easter clothes, check out Corban's matching tie, belt and socks!
Corban has 3, soon to be 4 cousins that love him so much. Especially Julia, she loves his hair.
Spending time with family
Jenn and Corban, he loves when she plays with his hair.
Grandpa Odell loves Corban, they are napping buddies.

Aymie and Rick, his first Easter with the family, hopefully we didn't scare him off!

Yummy food- Chair made these The famous "raw egg toss" at my Dad's- soooo fun!!



First Easter egg hunt!
Pretty good for my first Easter!

1 comment:

erin defries said...

OMG - You finally cut your hair! SO CUTE!