Seriously, that is what my dad would always say to us girls right before we ate something sweet. Well, nothing has changed, I love baking, mostly so I can sample in the process. These two projects were so fun to do, cakeballs for Autie's shower, and a Mickey Mouse birthday cake for Emily Schumman.

Let me just describe the cake balls, . . . cooked cake mixed with frosting dipped in chocolate
6 comments:
Ridiculous! How did you get so good at making tasty crafts? The cake for Emily is FANTASTIC!! Mel, seriously, you are so talented!!
You are seriously soooo talented! I love it!
Of course you can use it Mel! Hopefully we'll be putting up tons more lake pics soon, but i left my little camera in Chair's boat and she still hasn't looked in it for me. It may be a few weeks...
Hey did you ever try out your camera? I hope it got fixed. If so, you'll have to do a post about how you made an amazing dive into the river after your camera and dried it out and it miraculously works!!
P.s. these little treats are so nice. You are so creative!
You should have some show/business with your great designing, baking, implementing techniques. I would buy your treats.
yummm!
he melody! lauren mentioned that you guys were in the same ward, thats cool! we would love to come play with you guys- we might be in huntington next week to visit lauren so we will get you know. beach maybe?
What!??!! I never knew you were such a baking rockstar!
Post a Comment