For Thanksgiving this year my family rented a cabin in Park City, Utah. It was so nice to be with our family, and catch up on how everyone is doing. The whole week I just kept thinking about how grateful I was to have so many people to love. You just have no idea how big your heart can stretch with people to love until your family grows. I didn't even want to go to sleep because I didn't want to miss out on the action. Here's a few pictures from our Thanksgiving holiday.with the people we love the most.
This is the first time we have all been together in years!

Corban got to meet his Great- Grandma Holden!
We stayed at the Stratosphere on the way to Vegas and the guy at the reservation desk thought Corban was so cute that he upgraded our room to a two-room suite!!
7 comments:
hey scoundrel, you didn't even comment on these on my blog where you must have stolen them from! They sure look good! Love ya!
you're so cute Mel....I miss you. Looks like we didn't catch each other over Thanksgiving....We ended up running around the whole time with my family anyway. But, next time we are in Cali or you're in Utah, I'd love to see you. It was SO great to talk to you recently.
Hi Melody!! Pretty cool I found your blog! Hope you guys are doing good! Park City looked BEAUTIFUL! Corban's SO cute!! You HAVE to tell me how you guys made it to Utah with Corban in a carseat for so long! We're going up in a few weeks and I don't know what to do to get our little guy there happy!! Ahh!
Well, Corban's cute! He deserved the upgrade!
What a great family picture! Definitely priceless. Good to know that Strat hires honest people that reward with bonuses. One of these times we've got to meet up when you are passing through St. George. love ya
rts to have a cute baby in tow huh?
Corban is perfect! You are blessed to spend time with your family--that's the best! What a cute family!
Post a Comment