Friday, December 19, 2008

Fatherhood

This post is dedicated to how much I love watching Matt as a Father. He loves little Corban so much and is always making sure that he spends enough time with him. Even when Corban is sleeping Matt just can't stay away he has to peak at him and pinch his little cheeks. This picture is evidence.
In the hospital, Matt wanted to be close to Corban while he was sleeping.
I think that they look so much alike, Corban will he handsome just like his daddy.

I know that Matt will be a good example of a strong priesthood holder and teach Corban what a man really is. I am so glad that I married a man that takes Fatherhood seriously, it has only made me love him more and I can't wait to have more babies with him!

2 comments:

Jeff and Stephanie said...

Corbin is so lucky to have a dad like Matt - but then again he is just as lucky to have you as a mom!

Alisa said...

oh, so cute! I canjsut imagine what a wonderful father matt is! So cute!