Friday, August 2, 2013

Change is Good


I have always loved change, I thrive on change but now since I have three babies counting on me, change is more intimidating and seeing how fast those three are growing up, I find myself really trying to embrace change because I LOVE our lives right now. I LOVE being their mom in this moment. I love harper snuggling into me and sucking her thumb, I love Corban using me as his Webster's to answer his deepest soul-searching questions and I love The way Gavin is gaining independence but still wants to make it clear that he is my baby.

Change is good and neccessary for growth so who am I to hold anyone back? My goal as a mom should be to raise strong, resilient, independent, confident children but it is still hard to let go and watch your oldest go to Kindergarten. Also Matt got a new job which will be moving our family back to Orange County, so I am going to take the advice I give my kids and embrace and welcome change. Time for us to grow!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Just blog hopping around - and it was fun to "catch up" on your life! I am so happy youre moving back to OC! I hope it is in the HB stake! It would be so fun to be able to play again.