Is split between 4 people. These two own part of it. Here was what we did to celebrate the day of LOVE. First woke up to a basket of goodies! Glow sticks and all kinds of treasures. This is a tradition my mom started when I was little and I always remember coming home from school to some yummy treats.
Corban and I made valentines for his preschool class. "A heart-felt valentine."
Then since we didn't want to brave the crowds on V day or as my sister in law calls it, "Ametuer night, we had a crazy glow-stick black light dance party to kidz bop radio. Matt and I had a moment where we looked at eachother and said, "What happened to us and how did we become so nerdy?"
Grandma Myra did what she does best and took us to the candy shop to show us some love.
1 comment:
wow I wanna go to your house for v-day!
Post a Comment