In the world we live in today, it can be hard to believe there are still more good than bad people in the world. I realize I cannot control bad things that happen or the choices bad people make. The only thing I can control is to be the good in the world and help teach my children to do the same. When these horrible things happen, it seems that a hero always emerges. Today we wanted to thank our heros, the police officers who lost their lives this week keeping us safe. We posted this sign right at the base of the mountain at hwy 38 and Bryant. I hope the many good men and women who leave their families every day to protect us like my father-in-law did, see this sign and know there are people who appreciate it and that there is still good in the world.


1 comment:
You do such a good job of getting me all choked up! Love you.
Post a Comment