Trying to take a picture of the family can be stressful. And the responsibility lies solely on the mom because she is really the only one who cares to take them. First you want to coordinate everyone's clothes so you search closets trying to make sure no one clashes and go hit up some sales for new clothes. You pick out the one day during the week that your husband is home before the sun goes down and make sure everyone's outfits are clean that day. That alone is stressful but then you want to take the pictures at the perfect sunset lighting so you have to get everyone dressed and ready and race to find a good spot to take it using a tripod. After all that work, this is what we got. Some of the pictures are dark, not really in focus, not everyone smiling etc. but the more I look at these pictures the more I love them because they are real and this is our crazy life. The more I embrace the imperfections, the happier we are.
Monday, January 21, 2013
Family Pictures
Trying to take a picture of the family can be stressful. And the responsibility lies solely on the mom because she is really the only one who cares to take them. First you want to coordinate everyone's clothes so you search closets trying to make sure no one clashes and go hit up some sales for new clothes. You pick out the one day during the week that your husband is home before the sun goes down and make sure everyone's outfits are clean that day. That alone is stressful but then you want to take the pictures at the perfect sunset lighting so you have to get everyone dressed and ready and race to find a good spot to take it using a tripod. After all that work, this is what we got. Some of the pictures are dark, not really in focus, not everyone smiling etc. but the more I look at these pictures the more I love them because they are real and this is our crazy life. The more I embrace the imperfections, the happier we are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment