Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Love


Lets just say that this took some coaxing,. . . but it was so worth it and I am hoping it can be an Easter tradition. This is all thanks to Grandma Beeghley who made this adult male sized bunny suit for her grandson. Needless to say, the kids loved it.


 

Sweet Ellie

Wow, look at all these happy faces. We had our annual Easter festivities with the Coleman side which always includes and amazing easter egg hunt and a raw egg toss.


My three loves

Eyes that melt me




Easter baskets in the morning. Wow, they are starting to be so fun to spoil and do holiday things with. No one told me how awesome this part would be as a parent.

We got them some much needed food for their kitchen and some other goodies. I specifically put the banana in Gavin's bucket because he eats at least two a day and loves bananas. I loved it when the first thing he brought out to show me was this. And love the tired eyes!


Corban also sang in church for the first time on Easter Sunday! It was so sweet, he had been practicing his song with me everyday and was so excited. This year I really got to know the Savior in a new light as we taught our boys about Christ and what he truly did for us. I was suprised how interested Corban was and how receptive and curious he was. He is gaining an understanding of Jesus Christ and his Heavenly Father and it made Easter all that more rewarding.

1 comment:

JS said...

oh my! This is hilarious. I showed Tyson and he laughed out loud.

Love it!