Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mustache Bash

Ok so meet the creative dream team:

Jen Scott: Master party planner, creative crafter and creator of crafternoon, can find a way to do fun stuff every day of the week for FREE, most important, mother of twins, Berkleigh and Merrick.

Autie Mousser: Can sew ANYTHING, can make ANYTHING, has coolest vintage furniture she refurbished, has a few businesses on the side, mother of Max and IvyThis is what happens when you combine these amazing two ladies, pure magic and creative craziness. They worked really hard to plan a combined baby shower for Kristy, Megan and I who are all having boys around the same time. When I walked in, they gave me this shirt to put on so my little guy could be wearing a mustache too!

Six different flavors of milk, I was in heaven since I am LOVING milk right now
and drink about half a gallon a day.

and of course, . . . cookies to go with all the milk


Some of my favorite girls, Brooke, Stephanie and Amber, I was so happy I wasn't the only one who had to wear a mustache.

Lisa, check out the cool pictures they framed!

I love all of these girls, I am so lucky to have such good friends!

the "O Boy" banner they made, and yes had onesies screenprinted with mustaches on them.

Holy presents! Were not expecting these at all. Opening those little baby clothes just made me so excited to have a little soft body in my arms again. I can't wait!

I was so happy my mom came down from Yucaipa, and that Jamie and Chante' were there. Some of my besties.

I was blown away by how cute it was. Jen and Autie, you really out did yourself, but I wouldn't have expected any less from you. Thank you!
I will always remember how loved you made me feel.

6 comments:

{autie} said...

You're too nice to me! I love that you loved it, we had fun doing it for you girlies!

Emily C said...

cute, cute, cute. all of you girls. sorry i missed it! iwas visiting in-laws in seattle. hope to see you soon!!

have you decided on a name yet?

Heidi Ann said...

How creative and what a fun shower! Looks like a blast. I'm so happy you're having another boy! You look adorable as always.

Sheryl said...

Such a cute idea. You and baby looked cute with 'staches!

Dana said...

What a cute baby shower!! How clever!

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Mel - that is the cutest! I want to throw my friend a shower like that now, except for she's have a girl. Hmm, maybe I could do a lipstick bash? Or an eyelash bash? I'm so sad I couldn't make it, but it looks like it was a ton of fun!! I can't wait to meet your little guy so he can be best friends with Coleman!