Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Happenings

We had a very full easter that stretched throughout a week. These pictures are in backwards chronological order.

We got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Beeghley's house this Easter. My favorite part was listening to Grandma Beeghley tell us what it was like growing up in England during the war. We were soaking it up. We also took a trip down memory lane and got to see all of their pictures of first getting married, starting a family and of their family growing up. It helped me to remember that Matt and I are laying the foundation of our family and how important those memories are.

Corban loves his cousins Daniel and Elizabeth: I really think he thinks they are all the same age.

Earlier in the day, we got to watch the sunday sessions of general conference and have a delicious tri-tip and ham dinner with my mom and Mark, Jordan, Jamie and Brent, Connelly and Trevor. I got to spend some good time with my nephews Connelly and Trevor and it made me excited for Corban to get older. (Not too soon, all with time.)

Corban loves loves to jump so he was having a ball on the trampoline.

And with his cousins, they tried really hard to help him get the whole easter egg hunt thing but he just wanted to follow them around.


Easter Best

As tame as his hair can possibly be for Easter Sunday



We did an Easter egg hunt with all the kids that live in the apartments, I thought it would be good practice for Corban, he did not catch on that the eggs go in the basket.

That's ok because he still looked dang cute trying!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics. I wish I was closer! Corbin is growing up so fast, what a hansome little guy!!

Coco

Anonymous said...

ps, you need to change our link to www.skynco.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ps, you need to change our link to www.skynco.blogspot.com

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Mel - I loved these. Corban is such a cutie and how fun that he is getting old enough to really play with. I wish we could have been there! :)

Heidi Ann said...

Oh my gosh Corbin looks so adorable with his cute curly surfer hair and Jack's t-shirt. I am loving it! YOu look hot hot in the pics. Ah I miss you! I loved your comment on my blog "Is this real life???" Didn't we ask ourselves that everyday ?..while cleaning Jeanie's house or hitting up the hotel with the dolphins! Loving it. I missed you in Hawaii...didn't make it up to the quiet house cause it was way late when we went by there. Hope Amber is loving it as much as we did..and throwing the Michael parties!

Aymie said...

I love that little boy SO much!! Corban is sooo cute and has the funniest personality already, I love it! I just wanna squeeze him :) I need to see my sister, brother and nephew ASAP!! Miss you guys

Love,
Aym