Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Week in Pictures of Corban

Here is a week in pictures of my favorite little man. He just discovered "wheels" and knows how to push cars around the house, it is so cute. This picture I took tonight, it was past bedtime so he was tired but he is still pushing his little bus around.


The best part of his day, when daddy comes home. Everytime he hears the front door open he runs to the door because he knows that means it is time to play.


Playing with chalk
When I tell him it's bath time, he says, "bat tme," with inflection and runs to the bathroom trying to take off his clothes.
He takes eating very seriously, . .
. . . and sweeping

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He gets cuter every day!

Grandma Odell

Alisa said...

oh my gosh mel.....corban is the cutest little guy!!! LOVE the picture of he and matt.

Aymie said...

I love that little boy :) He is so big!!! Hope I get to visit soon.

Brittany Noelle Scott said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are so adorable!!! I can't believe Corban is getting SO OLD! He is so cute!

KelBelle said...

How did Corban get so super tasty!? Okay, and sweeping!? You've got to tell me how to teach my babe that trick! I'm glad Kavella got to see Corban for a bit today! Love you guys!