There are those who debate whether Valentine's Day is an actual holiday, or a made up hallmark money making scheme but nonetheless, I love it and look forward to it all year long! Here are a few Valentine's decorations I made for the house.
Chante' Merrick and Eden came to visit us and I looked down and saw this, Corban grabbed Eden's hand, I thought it fit in well with the Valentine's theme since she is his girlfriend. Love is in the air!
As for me, my heart will always belong to Matt. This Valentine's day will mark our 10th anniversary of dating. This picture is from our honeymoon in Mexico.
1 comment:
How adorable! You are such a cutie. I Love the crafts and your little boy. He is a doll! I miss you so much! This time of year always reminds me of you because your BIRTHDAY is coming up and also it reminds me of when you picked me up from the airport in Hawaii, just a week before my mission! ha ha..and took me to your PACKED house birthday party. That's my girl! You have always been my support and dearest friend. I love and miss you to the moon!
Post a Comment