That is totally Sienna! So funny! Sometimes she just breaks free from the swaddle, and she looks like that in the morning. He's such a little chunker....so cute!!!! Nordstroms has the best swaddling blanket. It's the perfect size. I use them all the time. I've heard good things about the miracle blanket, which you can get on-line.
Now that is a picture worth taking! What a ham...even when he is asleep. My boys never stay in blankets, but their body temperature always seem to run a little warmer. I just figured they have good insulation, so I haven't gone any further to remedy the situation. Great pictures!
3 comments:
That is totally Sienna! So funny! Sometimes she just breaks free from the swaddle, and she looks like that in the morning. He's such a little chunker....so cute!!!! Nordstroms has the best swaddling blanket. It's the perfect size. I use them all the time. I've heard good things about the miracle blanket, which you can get on-line.
Now that is a picture worth taking! What a ham...even when he is asleep. My boys never stay in blankets, but their body temperature always seem to run a little warmer. I just figured they have good insulation, so I haven't gone any further to remedy the situation. Great pictures!
That may be one of the most awesome pictures I have ever seen.
Hey Melody, I have a question for you. Where did you find your crib? I have been searching for one like that. Is is black or dark dark brown?
Post a Comment