Before- don't worry they have since gone back to this size-thank goodness.
After
I give you all permission to laugh at my feet and ankles. Let me just explain that I went to the beach for six hours and watched Matt surf. Although I kept re-applying 30 sunblock, and sat under an umbrella, I still managed to get my feet and ankles sunburnt. They say that when your pregnant, your skin is really sensitive to the sun but this is a little ridiculous! In all my years of living in Hawaii and going to the beach in Del-Mar, I have never seen my body react this way. The only good thing that I have gotten out of this is, special treatment from Matt and a day off work, not worth all the pain hobbling around and lost sleep because my feet have to stick out of the covers. I guess I'll just chalk it up to another humbling experience.
p.s. for those of you who don't know I don't usually have ankles and feet this big, I'll try to post a before/after picture soon.
p.s. for those of you who don't know I don't usually have ankles and feet this big, I'll try to post a before/after picture soon.
3 comments:
Ouch! You poor thing!
Mel...so sad!!! I cringe when I see these pics. I'm glad that your feet have recovered. I'm glad that you love the butternut squash recipe like we do! (Thank you, Jen Schumann!) We need to hang soon!
Holy Cow girl,,, that is crazy!!! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment