Hello everyone! Since Matt and I have moved from Provo and started a new life in Huntington Beach, we've have a hard time keeping in touch with everyone so after seeing Charity's adorable blog, I decided to do the same. I'm excited to share my life more easily with all the people I love.
1 comment:
Hi Matt and Melody,
Bob told me about your site. It is great - gotta love those cakes. I really like the soccor one. Can you eat fondue Matt? We are excited about your baby! Still have your pic on our frig and think of you often. Lots of pics of your wedding/reception in my computer. Would you like a CD? We are fine - enjoying our callings (HP group leader & director of FHC). I am sure you can figure out which is which. We did two missions so it seemed strange to go do our own things instead of together. Would love to hear from you. Grandpa Beeghley keeps us up to date on your happenings.Still have a guest room if you make up our way.
Love,
Beverly & Jerry
Post a Comment